Today starts a new Clean and Simple Challenge with By DIEzyne Dies and C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps. Remember the goal is simple. But if you want to get fussy and detailed with it....GO FOR IT! Make it yours! We just want you to play along. :)
There is a twist to these challenges! You can enter our monthly challenges using any of the By DIEzyne Sketches released so far (#1-4). If you were busy and didn't get a chance to come play with us for the last few challenges.....you still can. Finish up your design and enter it for this month. It still qualifies. And why not make a second card using this brand new Sketch!!
Where do you enter your finished projects?
How Do You Play???
1. Your entry is to be uploaded to the "Album" created in the "Photo" Section on the PPC&Friends Facebook Group OR in the CCD Fan Page Facebook Group.
2. The theme is Clean and Simple
3. It's ANYTHING GOES (this may change, but for now...Anything Goes).
4. You have to follow the sketch. But you can rearrange the sketch if you like.
5. If you use By DIEzyne Dies AND a C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances of winning quadruple!!!!!
6. If you use By DIEzyne Dies OR a C.C. Designs Rubber Stamp image your chances double.
Want to quadruple your chances? Then shop HERE:
For my card, I flipped Sketch #4 on it's side! I used this dapper, cool Pollycraft DUDE. He's stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E15
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Sunglasses: R27, Black
Shorts: YR02, YR04 YR07, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Flip Flops: E42, E43, E44
Surf Board: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, B00, B02, B04,
R24, R27, R29, R59, YR02, YR04, YR07, Y02, Y18,
YG23, YG17, G28
My card wouldn't be complete without using some awesome By DIEzyne Dies! I used Big Stitched and Pierced Rectangles, and for the cloud I used Dotted Wings and Puffy Things. The sentiment is from AmyR Stamps Pool Party.
Now don't forget to come play along with us HERE:
Have an awesome week!