It's challenge number 4 on the C.C. Designs Blog! Our challenges will happen around the 21st of each month, and run an entire month.
Of course the theme this month had to be Halloween! Show me your oh so spooky projects. I used Monkey Feet Smell My Feet rubber stamp. You can use any C.C. Designs, Sweet November, AmyR, Mashi,Monkey Feet, Drozy, Roberto's Rascals, Tickled Pink, Webbie Words, or C.C. Cutters.
I stamped the image with Memento Dew Drop Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. The pattern paper is Doodlebug Halloween Parade, cardstock is Bazzil Cardshoppe. The sentiment is from Amy R Witch-ful Thinking, I stamped it with tuxedo black and fussy cut around it. The little bats are from our Bats die, I love the size of the little guys.
- Use a C.C. Designs image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until September18th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the C.C. Designs Badge to your blog's sidebar!
We will pick one winner and two runner ups so show us your best work. The winner will receive 2 stamps of their choice.
Take our theme and interpert it how you like. That will make the challenge a lot more fun. Have fun!