Welcome one and all to our third challenge on the C.C. Designs Blog! Our challenges will happen on the 21st of each month, and run an entire month.
Today is my birthday so our theme is Birthday! You can use any C.C. Designs, Sweet November, AmyR, Mashi,Drozy, Tickled Pink, Webbie Words, or C.C. Cutters.
I colored this image a while ago and had her sitting to the side this whole time. I used a bunch of scrap papers when creating the card. I have a cart full of paper scraps that I really need to use. My office/stamp room is having laminate flooring laid, the only problem is the room is not level. A weekend project has turned into a 2 week plus project.
- Use a C.C. Designs image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until September18th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the C.C. Designs Badge to your blog's sidebar!
We will pick one winner and two runner ups so show us your best work. The winner will receive 2 stamps of their choice.
Take our theme and interpert it how you like. That will make the challenge a lot more fun. Have fun!