Welcome one and all to our first monthly challenge on the C.C. Designs Blog! Our challenges will happen on the 21st of each month, and run an entire month.
Since today is the first day of Summer our theme is "Red Hot", create anything with C.C. Designs, Sweet November, AmyR, Mashi,Drozy, Tickled Pink, Webbie Words, or C.C. Cutters.
- Use a C.C. Designs image or die for the focal point on your card or project.
- Place a link back to this Challenge post in your blog post or the description in your online gallery.
- No back linking, new cards/projects only.
- You can link up to TWO times.
- You have until July 18th to enter.
- We'd love it if you'd add the C.C. Designs Badge to your blog's sidebar!
We will pick one winner and two runner ups so show us your best work. The winner will receive 2 new stamps from our August release, yup that is right the winner will get new stamps before they are released to our customers.
I colored Valentine Luca with Copic Markers. I used E000, E00, E01, E02, and BV000 to create my skin tones. I go over the entire area with E000, then add E02 around the edges, around the eyes, and behind the noses. I then take E01 and flick out a little color to start blending, then do the same with E00. I go over the whole image with E000 again. I add BV000 at the end to really add in shadowing.
Take our theme and interpert it how you like. That will make the challenge a lot more fun. Have fun!